Coronavirus is a major threat to the whole world right now. COVID-19 has been spreading rapidly worldwide. Most of the countries are affected by the Coronavirus. As it spreads from one infected person to another, many countries have already locked down to reduce the spread of the virus.
Also, the virus is spreading in our country (Bangladesh) and people are constantly getting infected by this Corona. Instead of an economic crisis, our government already shut down all of the public and private offices. In this dire situation, we (Clipping Path Creative) can’t shut our office, because as a outsource photo editing supplier we provide our clipping path services in the global customers. So there is no way to close our office.
At Clipping Path Creative, our biggest responsibility is to keep our employees, customers, and communities around the world healthy and safe from Covid-19. This is a responsibility that we — as other organizations — take very seriously. During this devastating time caused by the Coronavirus, we have taken a number of initiatives to keep our staff, customers and the global community as healthy and secure as possible.
At present, we are continuing our work activities and we have taken several initiatives in order to stay at the current operational level during the COVID-19 situation.
Here are the few steps, we have taken to keep our communities safe in order to prevent coronavirus from spreading.
1. We provided masks, hand sanitizers, and other protective types of equipment to our employees. Also, we told them to handwash regularly and we have increased the physical distance between employees. We are trying heart and soul to protect our staff for the sake of our business. Still, now we are safe from the Coronavirus.
2. Regularly, we clean our workplaces such as the workplace, surface, desk and other work instruments like the mouse, keyboards, monitors and pc by the disposable wipe.
3. We’ve started the home office for all staff who are not required to work from our office. Also, we take care of the staff very seriously to protect them from COVID-19.
4. Employees who show signs of a clod and fever or have family members that do are required to notify their supervisor and stay at home.
5. We are following the Institute of Epidemiology, Disease Control and Research (IEDCR), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other global health organizations to collect the valuable information to ensure the actions we are taking are comprehensive and expedient.
In this dire situation, if we cannot carry out our activities then we will update the post. Please keep us in your prayer for our healthy and safe. Also, we pray for global communities. May God bless all of us. If you have any question then feel free to contact us at any time.
Thanks & Regards,
CEO & Founder of Clipping Path Creative.