–> PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING <–
SEE MY PORTFOLIO TO WATCH OTHER VIDEOS
in my career I have made more than 1000 successful projects. In over 30 years I have also worked as a director and producer. From time to time I teach the secrets of color grading in schools and universities
Cinematic look is the dream of every filmmaker and I will help you to make this dream come true.To achieve this goal together there is some technical rules to follow, especially before you shooting the footages.
That’s why is very important that you contact me before ordering
Every job is customized, no preset.
- YOU – Contact me before ordering to show me the footage and a reference image showing what you expecting. Is important for me to know all the video tech specification
- ME – Evaluating if your expectation are achievable with the footage
- YOU – Order the gig and send files
- Grading and reviewing
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Color Correction
- Color Grading
ATTENTION: THE ORIGINAL PROJECTS OR STILLS FROM THE GRADING ARE NEVER INCLUDED.
What are the essential background details?
I’d like to know:
One. Camera type
2. Color profiles or image profiles
3. Resolution and format of the original files
4. Programs utilized for editing
5. How altered files are delivered
6. all the further information you can give.
Which supplies do I need to send you?
The edited video in two different ways:
a. The edit’s EDL file containing the original files
b. A Pro-formatted file that was exported from the editing (reccomended)
2. Pictures I must use as examples. A picture or video that I can clearly see shows how you want the final product to look
Can I watch my graded video before receiving the final product?
Sure, I frequently review the graded videos utilizing the site Frame.io.
With the help of this platform, you may add remarks and highlight any frame of a movie.
How do I provide you the large footage files I have?
Google Drive is the finest option.
Use filemail.com for files up to 50 GB or wetransfer.com for files up to 2 GB. Each service is free and simple to use.
What program will you employ for the task?
I solely color grade videos with DaVinci Resolve.
The only program that offers complete control over the photos is DaVinci.
Of course, I have all the major editing programs installed to streamline the process.
Would you please send me the project file with the grade?
No, they never include the source files with the grading trees.
|Avg. response time||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rated 5 out of 5$18.00